Industrial Demolition & Metal Management provides expert services in large-scale demolition, removal, relocation and recommissioning projects.
Industrial Demolition & Metal Management Service Process
- We know that industrial demolition projects can get complicated. Here’s a loose summary of how our estimating and contracting process works:
- An estimator arrives on-site to do a walkthrough
- A plan is quickly developed and submitted for your approval
- Any specialized permits or permissions for hazardous products are obtained
- Contractors arrive on site to set up designated work, removal, and loading areas
- Roll-offs are brought to designated areas
- Demolition commences
- Large machinery pieces are rigged and hauled away to a proper disposal facility
- Demolition ends and site cleanup begins
- Site is left in broom-swept condition
Steps may be added for more complex projects. Our goal is to make your project as turnkey as possible once an initial estimate is made.