Getting your Machinery Rigging done right has never been easier. Industrial Demolition and Metal Management is the premiere Machinery Rigging contractor servicing the Richmond area.
Whether your Machinery Rigging project is large or small, Industrial Demolition and Metal Management can help.
Safety is our foremost concern. Safety for the project and for our team. We’ve got you covered.
A typical process is as follows:
- An estimator arrives on-site to do a walkthrough
- A plan is quickly developed and submitted for your approval
- Any specialized permits or permissions for hazardous products are obtained
- Contractors arrive on site to set up designated work, removal, and loading areas
- Roll-offs are brought to designated areas
- Machinery Rigging commences
- Large machinery pieces are rigged and hauled away to a proper disposal facility (if needed)
- We wrap up the Machinery Rigging and begin site cleanup
- Site is left in broom-swept condition
Since 1968 Industrial Demolition & Metal Management has worked with some of the nation’s largest companies. Large-scale jobs at Pulp Mills. And household names from Kellogg’s, Post, Ford, and Navistar are just a few of the companies we have provided demolition and other services too.